Connector for Magento is a sync utility that tightly integrates back office inventory systems, including ACCTivate by Alterity, with the Magento ecommerce software.
- Runs in the background every ‘x’ minutes (per your requirements) to automatically add/update products in Magento for any product recently created or modified in Acctivate.
- User friendly admin panel allows you to configure which Acctivate fields map to which Magento attributes.
- Set up field conversions when the data in Acctivate doesn’t match what is required in Magento
- Automatically assign products to Magento categories based on any field in Acctivate. Supports multiple categories per product.
- Sync complex pricing structures using price codes and Magento’s customer group and tier pricing options.
- Sync Magento special prices using price codes with start and expiration dates.
- Allow magento to create options ‘on the fly’ for drop down or multiple select options like color, brand, etc.
- Works with multiple websites and store views
- Update related, upsell, and cross sell products when assigned in Acctivate. Custom option available to dynamically assign products based on your specifications.
- Custom options available to automatically create configurable or bundled products in Magento based on your specifications
- Sync can automatically update 1 product image when uploaded into Acctivate, or images pre-loaded to the web server can be added automatically to products.
- Runs in the background every ‘x’ minutes (per your requirements) to automatically update stock levels from Acctivate to Magento for any product with a recent inventory transaction in Acctivate.
- Specify which warehouse(s) in Acctivate to use when calculating available quantities for Magento
- Optionally adjust Acctivate available quantity with pending Magento orders not downloaded into Acctivate.
- Runs in the background every ‘x’ minutes (per your requirements) to automatically update customer information from Acctivate to Magento.
- Automatically add new customers in Acctivate to Magento.
- Any Acctivate field (or user defined field) can be used to specify which customers should sync to Magento.
- Customer terms, credit limit, account balance, credit hold can be updated to custom attributes in Magento for use in 3rd party payment modules (sync does not include any customization to Magento for adding custom attributes or utilizing in the checkout process).
- Customer sync is congifured by Excel Software Services developers per customer requirements.
Order Status Sync
- Runs in the background every ‘x’ minutes (per your requirements) to automatically update the Magento order state and status based on order status or work flow status in Acctivate.