ACCTivate Connector brings ACCTivate and your web/mobile application together for the best performance and user experience.
Synchronize data and automate processes between ACCTivate and third party applications, websites, or mobile apps.
Integrate ACCTivate with any existing application quickly and easily using the ACCTivate Connector service from ExcelSS. The ACCTivate Connector allows businesses to synchronize data and automate processes between ACCTivate and third party collaboration, mobile, or web applications. Connectivity with the Connector’s Restful API gives users the ability to access data seamlessly across third party applications. The ACCTivate Connector offers quick and simple connectivity to ACCTivate, allowing businesses to extend the capabilities of ACCTivate to keep their business moving forward.
How does it work?
Setting up the ACCTivate Connector involves 4 easy steps:
- Create a new user in your MSSQL server that will be dedicated to the Connector service. Depending on your needs, you can limit the permissions or tables that the user has access to. You system administrator will be able to set this up using our quick start guide.
- Configure your MSSQL server to allow remote access to your MSSQL database. This is done in Microsoft’s SQL Server Configuration Manager utility. Full instructions are available in our quick start guide.
- Configure your firewall/router to allow only whitelisted IP addresses to access the MSSQL connection. The IP address to white list is available once registered and signed in to your account under ‘Server Details’.
- Provide your MSSQL hostname or IP address to Excel Software so that it can be added to our server configuration for additional security.
- Add your database name and the newly created Connector user/password to your account under ‘Server Details’.
- Configure which resources you want to make available to the web service in your user account under ‘Resources’
- Get your API Key and Secret from your user account under ‘API Keys’.
Now you can provide the API key and secret along with our Connector API documentation to your developer.